Collected by Jamie yoder
3-4131 Kuhio Hwy, Lihue, HI 96766, USA
After a guided drive through Kauai's backcountry, including a stop to view Mount Waiʻaleʻale - its summit is one of the world's rainiest spots, we put on headlamps and water shoes and tubed down the irrigation canals and darkened tunnels of what...
3474 Rice St, Lihue, HI 96766, USA
The beef is local and grass-fed, the french fries and french toast are good, the people are nice, and it's got views of a little bay. We ate one meal here, then another, and another. Sometimes when you find a good thing, you stick with it....
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun