Collected by Carly Kiss
Maalo Rd, Kapaa, HI 96746, USA
Although on the Garden Isle of Kauai there are countless waterfalls, my personal favorite is Wailua Falls near Lihue. I've viewed the falls from helicopter as well as driven to the overlook; however, this image, what I would consider the perfect...
Kapaa, HI 96746, USA
Kauai is all about adventure activities, and after awhile the kayaking and ziplining can take a toll on the wallet. Luckily, my favorite experiences there involved little but my own two feet and the setting sun. The rugged, inaccessible Na'Pali...
6011 Koolau Rd, Anahola, HI 96703, USA
Locals just call it the fruit stand, and the giant acai bowl is a highlight: locally made granola plus apple, banana, and other fruit from the island. 6011 Koolau Rd., Anahola, 808-822-1441 This appeared in the May 2015 issue.
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico