Collected by Carly Kiss
Maalo Rd, Kapaa, HI 96746, USA
Although on the Garden Isle of Kauai there are countless waterfalls, my personal favorite is Wailua Falls near Lihue. I've viewed the falls from helicopter as well as driven to the overlook; however, this image, what I would consider the perfect...
Kapaa, HI 96746, USA
Kauai is all about adventure activities, and after awhile the kayaking and ziplining can take a toll on the wallet. Luckily, my favorite experiences there involved little but my own two feet and the setting sun. The rugged, inaccessible Na'Pali...
6011 Koolau Rd, Anahola, HI 96703, USA
Locals just call it the fruit stand, and the giant acai bowl is a highlight: locally made granola plus apple, banana, and other fruit from the island. 6011 Koolau Rd., Anahola, 808-822-1441 This appeared in the May 2015 issue.
- 1Where to Go in SummerThe Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Summer
- 2Air TravelDelta Just Made Its Economy Seats Bigger
- 3Air TravelHow to Get Through TSA Quickly During Its Busiest Summer Ever
- 4Travel NewsAmsterdam’s Tiny Bridge Houses Are Now One-of-a-Kind Hotel Suites
- 5Travel NewsYou Could Be Denied a Passport if You Have Unpaid Taxes