Collected by Carly Kiss
Maalo Rd, Kapaa, HI 96746, USA
Although on the Garden Isle of Kauai there are countless waterfalls, my personal favorite is Wailua Falls near Lihue. I've viewed the falls from helicopter as well as driven to the overlook; however, this image, what I would consider the perfect...
Kapaa, HI 96746, USA
Kauai is all about adventure activities, and after awhile the kayaking and ziplining can take a toll on the wallet. Luckily, my favorite experiences there involved little but my own two feet and the setting sun. The rugged, inaccessible Na'Pali...
6011 Koolau Rd, Anahola, HI 96703, USA
Locals just call it the fruit stand, and the giant acai bowl is a highlight: locally made granola plus apple, banana, and other fruit from the island. 6011 Koolau Rd., Anahola, 808-822-1441 This appeared in the May 2015 issue.
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles