Collected by Joel Schaefer
Princeville, HI, USA
If there’s paradise on earth, it would be Kauai. It is without a doubt one of the most sublimely serene and beautiful place I’ve had the pleasure of traveling to. Kauai offers everything a traveler could want or need for an ultimate vacation...
Kapaa, HI, HI, USA
Waterfalls mesmerize me. Don't ask me why, they just do. So of course, while exploring as much as we possibly could while on Kauai, we trekked over to Wailea Falls, infamous for the opening scene in Fantasy Island. It was an easy "trek"...
For an early breakfast treat, get some malasadas at the Village Snack and Bakery Shop (a hole-in-the-wall eatery) located in the Ching Young Village Shopping Center. They sell out of them fast every morning, so you need to roll out of bed early....
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign