Collected by Joel Schaefer
Princeville, HI, USA
If there’s paradise on earth, it would be Kauai. It is without a doubt one of the most sublimely serene and beautiful place I’ve had the pleasure of traveling to. Kauai offers everything a traveler could want or need for an ultimate vacation...
Kapaa, HI, HI, USA
Waterfalls mesmerize me. Don't ask me why, they just do. So of course, while exploring as much as we possibly could while on Kauai, we trekked over to Wailea Falls, infamous for the opening scene in Fantasy Island. It was an easy "trek"...
For an early breakfast treat, get some malasadas at the Village Snack and Bakery Shop (a hole-in-the-wall eatery) located in the Ching Young Village Shopping Center. They sell out of them fast every morning, so you need to roll out of bed early....
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village