Collected by Mark Seaton
3-2600 Kaumualii Hwy #1005, Lihue, HI 96766, USA
There's nothing fancy about the Monday afternoon farmers market in Lihue. It's in the Kmart parking lot. But it's definitely local. Folks set up folding tables and sell their guavas, avocados, birds of paradise flowers, and yes, bananas. Kids buy...
1610 Haleukana St, Lihue, HI 96766, USA
This takeout place was full of local people during lunch. Off of Highway 50, go west of the Kukui Grove Shopping Center, and south on Puhi Road. It's in a weird industrial area surrounded by cargo trucks, but a great place to stop by for chicken...
Hanalei, HI 96714, USA
Pat Grenz wasn't ready to quit his day 'job'– surfing. So he opted instead to open one of the original and most delicious food trucks on Kauai–serving up tacos, burritos and quesadillas. Pat's truck is usually parked at the end of Hanalei Pier...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to Los Angeles This Winter