Collected by Katie Hanifin
Katie Hanifin′s Wishlist
Kruger National Park is one of South Africa's best known game preserves. It houses thousands of species that once freely ruled the land. It was designed to help encourage survival of these animals and they rome free, and live off the land. You can...
111 Sir Lowry Rd, Woodstock, Cape Town, 7915, South Africa
The Obamas were in Cape Town on a whirlwind 24-hour trip whose highlight was a major speech by POTUS at University of Cape Town. But on a previous visit to Cape Town in 2011, Michelle made quite an impression at a local eatery in the Woodstock...
Son Canals, s/n, 07179 Deià, Illes Balears, Spain
The grand, stone-and-stucco hotel’s twin, ivy-clad manor houses sit on a broad hillside terrace, commanding brilliant views of the surrounding rocky-topped mountains and the sea below. From $710. Carrer son Canals, 34/971-639-011 This appeared in...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local