Collected by Katie Halstead
Katie Halstead′s Wishlist
1695 Platte St, Denver, CO 80202, USA
Have you ever tried a Graham Cracker porter? Well, you should. It's surprisingly mild— despite its dark hue—with hints of vanilla and mulled spices. And it's only available at the Denver Beer Co. The brewery serves along with other delish...
3719 Walnut St, Denver, CO 80205, USA
If you are in Denver, be sure to swing by Black Shirt Brewing, Co. All their beers are derived from their base red ale. Super fantastic, well crafted, and flat-out delicious. It's located in a great space, and boasts awesome service.
206 E 13th Ave, Denver, CO 80203, USA
City O' City has the only savory oatmeal I've ever seen on a menu. It's exactly like it sounds: oatmeal and grilled vegetables topped with an egg, shredded cheese and toasted almonds. And pretty delicious. City O' City is a bar/restaurant with an...
2376 15th St, Denver, CO 80202, USA
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022