Collected by Katie Brashear
Katie Brashear ′s Wishlist
2301 N Central Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85004, USA
The Heard Museum is a can't-miss cultural institution in Phoenix. Founded in 1929, the Heard details and celebrates American Indian art, history, and tradition through exhibitions, interactive learning, and festivals supporting American Indian...
Motu Tuvahine Hipu, 98733, French Polynesia
Technically part of Tahaa in French Polynesia, Vahine Private Island Resort is an escape from reality. The hotel features three beach bungalows, three self-contained beach suites and three overwater bungalows, all with beach views and designed...
Scrub Island, VG1120, British Virgin Islands
The 2-year-old Scrub Island Resort has one of the closest marinas to the North Drop, a famous fishing spot for blue marlin. Half- and full- day fishing charters include a boat, a guide, and equipment. Guests who land a tuna or a marlin can bring...
Vaitape, French Polynesia
My 25th wedding anniversary was approaching and I wanted to take my wife somewhere romantic. It didn't take much research to discover that Bora Bora fit that description. I booked an overwater bungalow that allowed us to feed the fish from the...
Papetō'ai, French Polynesia
As you walk out onto the tarmac at Tahiti's Faa’a Airport, the craggy volcanic outline of Moorea lies on the horizon portending unknown French Polynesian pleasures. After the 10-minute flight, you drive along the one road circling the island...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019