Collected by Kathy Reddy
Kathy Reddy′s Wishlist
17 Rue Montorgueil, 75001 Paris, France
So, you think you know Paris? There are hundreds of memorable streets and boulevards in the City of Lights. But, for my money, Rue Montorgueil is the best. It is compact, only three blocks long, with a metro stop at each end. In between, you have...
Melrose Montebello Pkwy, Natchez, MS 39120, USA
Traveling through the Southern United States has shown me how much history I've been missing out on. I had no clue Natchez, Mississippi had a good set of antebellum homes, one of which is Melrose that is run by the National Park Service. The...
1107 Washington St, Vicksburg, MS 39183, USA
Touted as the first place Coca-Cola was first bottled (1894), this small yet interesting museum is worth a visit if you just happen to be in Vicksburg, Mississippi. While not nearly the size of the museum in Atlanta, there is an old soda fountain...
Rodney Rd, Port Gibson, MS 39150, USA
Once a mansion owned by a young wealthy man whose life ended just weeks after its completion, this antebellum Greek Revival style beauty has been on my last-minute-to-do stops before I move from the Delta region. It's hard to believe that what was...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna