Collected by Kathy muslusky
Kathy muslusky′s Wishlist
Velkopřevorské náměstí, 100 00 Praha 1, Czechia
I didn't even know about the Lennon Wall until it was the one thing my friend insisted we do in Prague. I'm so glad we want. A ray of sunshine in an otherwise gray(ish) city, you can feel the positivity and hope raditating off its walls. It meant...
Rašínovo nábř. 1981/80, 120 00 Praha-Nové Město, Czechia
Celeste is a must-see and must-dine location in Prague. Beautifully situated on the top floor of Frank Gehry's sensational "Dancing House," the glass windowed restaurant overlooks the Vltava River and the Royal Castle. Second course at lunch:...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet