Collected by Kathryn Neely Muhlstein
Kathryn Neely Muhlstein′s Wishlist
208 Calle O'Donnell, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
A favorite with the locals, especially government workers at lunch, this place is always packed, and with good reason. For $10 or less for an authentic and delicious lunch special (with a drink), this place is a steal. Try the asopao de camarones...
Flavors of San Juan Food and Culture Tours is a great way to learn about the history and culture of the island while also sampling delicious Puerto Rican food. My favorite things about the tour: history, culture, and best of all food!
Old San Juan, San Juan, Puerto Rico
A piragua is shaved ice with syrup. Piragueros (the piragua vendors) and their colorful wooden pushcarts used to be ubiquitous in Puerto Rico many years ago. Now they're few and far between (usually found in town squares) and with the heat bearing...
San Pedro de Atacama, Antofagasta Region, Chile
San Pedro de Atacama is located on the northern end of the Chilean salt flats. The landscape is a mix of ragged mountains and barren desert, resembling what I picture the surface of the moon to look like. At night you can take a ride out to the...
McLeod Ganj, Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh, India
Photographing the Dalai Lama in India was a dream come true. I'd been teaching photography in Dharamsala for 3 months and lived right down the street from him. But that didn't mean I got to see him very much. It's very difficult to get near the...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico