Collected by Kathryn Aquilla
Kathryn Aquilla′s Wishlist
Kolivery Village, Vidya Nagari, Kalina, Santacruz East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400098, India
We walked from the light into what felt like an underground world of silk and chiffon, where Indian shopkeepers sat on raised platform beds and beckoned us to discover their unique worlds of color. There is sari shop after sari shop, no two alike,...
Metro Station, Westend Marg, Freedom Fighter Colony, Near, Saket, New Delhi, Delhi 110030, India
Stimulate your senses at a 20-acre space designed to reconnect humanity with nature. The Garden of Five Senses offers modern art sculptures, herb gardens, bamboo courts, pools of water lilies, and a solar energy park. Smell the almost 200...
Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
The Vada Pav is Mumbai’s version of a burger—well, sort of. The pav, or bun, has a small oval shape and is soft and pale in color. It is split in the middle and then stuffed with a spiced potato fritter, the vada, which is then topped by a sweet...
Vitthal Rao Shivarkar Road, Oppsite Handicap School, Wanwadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411040, India
When in Mumbai, visit Khyber Restaurant for some of the best Indian food you can find in the city. The restaurant is beautiful inside and boasts a menu of all the authentic dishes from India. My favorite is the chicken badaami.
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter