Collected by Kathryn Aquilla
Kathryn Aquilla′s Wishlist
Kolivery Village, Vidya Nagari, Kalina, Santacruz East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400098, India
We walked from the light into what felt like an underground world of silk and chiffon, where Indian shopkeepers sat on raised platform beds and beckoned us to discover their unique worlds of color. There is sari shop after sari shop, no two alike,...
Western Marg, Near Saket Metro Station, Said-ul-Ajaib Village, Freedom Fighter Colony, Saiyad ul Ajaib, Sainik Farm, New Delhi, Delhi 110030, India
Stimulate your senses at a 20-acre space designed to reconnect humanity with nature. The Garden of Five Senses offers modern art sculptures, herb gardens, bamboo courts, pools of water lilies, and a solar energy park. Smell the almost 200...
Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
The Vada Pav is Mumbai’s version of a burger—well, sort of. The pav, or bun, has a small oval shape and is soft and pale in color. It is split in the middle and then stuffed with a spiced potato fritter, the vada, which is then topped by a sweet...
Vitthal Rao Shivarkar Road, Oppsite Handicap School, Wanwadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411040, India
When in Mumbai, visit Khyber Restaurant for some of the best Indian food you can find in the city. The restaurant is beautiful inside and boasts a menu of all the authentic dishes from India. My favorite is the chicken badaami.
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map