Collected by Kathleen B Morrison
Kathleen B Morrison′s Wishlist
Leh, Jammu and Kashmir 194104
I came to Ladakh, in northern India, to explore the 20,000-foot peaks and ancient monasteries the area is known for. A two-day detour to volunteer at the Jamyang School, which the Dalai Lama founded to provide free education to local children,...
Lake Maninjau, Tanjung Raya, Agam Regency, West Sumatra, Indonesia
This is what I think of when travel comes to mind. I think untrammeled territory, wide open country, bits and pieces of the world I've never seen before, people doing things I didn't know they still do or ever did, and a big, booming landscape....
Lamu Museum, Kenyatta Rd, Lamu, Kenya
I can't help but highlight JamboHouse in Lamu. The rooms were simple, but nice, comfortable and breezy with mosquito nets and a fan. All rooms have personal bathrooms (although in some cases they might not be attached to the room). There is a...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter