Collected by Kathleen B Morrison
Kathleen B Morrison′s Wishlist
Leh, Jammu and Kashmir 194104
I came to Ladakh, in northern India, to explore the 20,000-foot peaks and ancient monasteries the area is known for. A two-day detour to volunteer at the Jamyang School, which the Dalai Lama founded to provide free education to local children,...
Lake Maninjau, Tanjung Raya, Agam Regency, West Sumatra, Indonesia
This is what I think of when travel comes to mind. I think untrammeled territory, wide open country, bits and pieces of the world I've never seen before, people doing things I didn't know they still do or ever did, and a big, booming landscape....
Lamu Museum, Kenyatta Rd, Lamu, Kenya
I can't help but highlight JamboHouse in Lamu. The rooms were simple, but nice, comfortable and breezy with mosquito nets and a fan. All rooms have personal bathrooms (although in some cases they might not be attached to the room). There is a...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles