Collected by Katherine Moore
Katherine Moore′s Wishlist
The small town of Aix en Provence is underrated. A great spot to hide away for the weekend and close enough to the French Riviera (especially with a French mad man driving you there), it is a real pleasure to walk its streets, admire its...
10 Avenue Pasteur, 13100 Aix-en-Provence, France
Coffee To Go is hands down the best coffee you will find in all of Aix, and one of the few places that you’re able to get your coffee in a to go cup. Owner and barista, Adrien (the most beautiful man this side of the Atlantic) brought his talent...
Hauptstrasse 36, 3800 Matten bei Interlaken, Switzerland
There isn't anything quite like experiencing a place from a bird’s eye view of 4,500 feet high in the sky. Switzerland, particularly Interlaken, has become a place known for being adventurous and fun. I couldn't imagine any other place to take my...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local