Collected by katherine liu
katherine liu′s Wishlist
207 Fifth Ave, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Nobu is world renowned for his restaurants located all over the world, many in some of the ritziest locales, so no one was more surprised than me to learn that there is one in San Diego. Located in the Hard Rock Hotel, it is a beautiful spot at...
San Ángel Inn, Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
This used to be a hacienda, but it was turned into a restaurant almost 50 years ago. The food is phenomenal and the margaritas are famous—in fact, they’re my favorite thing on the menu. There is always a band or a pianist playing. 50 Diego Rivera...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter