Collected by Kasia Pompa
Kasia Pompa′s Wishlist
Marszałkowska, 00-401 Warszawa, Poland
After a full day of exploring Warsaw on foot, I decided to take a moment to unwind in Saxon Gardens. To enjoy being in the moment with the locals and travelers alike, as the sun highlighted the scene. The day was then topped off with a Chopin...
Krakowskie Przedmieście 42/44, 00-325 Warszawa, Poland
In the midst of modern revitalization it's lovely to have a hint of vintage and historic style. At the center of Warsaw, to stay at the Bristol Hotel, is the perfect combination of both. From the drapery, china, elevator and lavatory fixtures....
plac Marszałka Józefa Piłsudskiego 1-3, 00-078 Warszawa, Poland
The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Warsaw is a memorial to all war victims, near the old town center and many other sites including the synagogue and Jewish Theater. Also close to Klub Klezmer (music!) and kosher deli food...
Próżna, 00-401 Warszawa, Poland
Prozna street has a tragic history. Most of the Ghetto buildings were totally destroyed. Only a few of them are left. Prozna street is unique because this is the only street in the historic Jewish part of Warsaw where tenement buildings have been...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind