Collected by Christopher Pottle
Kastellorizo 851 11, Greece
Kastelorizo is a small island that can be accessed by ferry from Rhodes or Kaş, Turkey. Once we arrived in the city center, we jumped in a water taxi and about 15 minutes later we swam through a small opening in the rocky hill. The water was...
Andifli Mahallesi, Yeni Cami Cd. No:10, 07580 Kaş/Antalya, Turkey
Kaş is the perfect nook in the Antalya region that isn't infested with tourists, albeit foreign ones anyway. One can wander among Hellenistic temples, Lycian tombs, or shop for white linens and glass sculptures. The White House hostel is welcoming...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now