Collected by Soni Ramesar
Sayyaji Rao Rd, Agrahara, Chamrajpura, Mysuru, Karnataka 570001, India
The Mysore Palace is an amazing piece of architecture. In fact it is India's second most famous tourist attraction after the Taj Mahal according to Wikipedia! The palace is a definitely a "must see" on any trip to South India. It is worth every...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter