Collected by Karla Kozak
Karla Kozak′s Wishlist
Galerias, Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
Not far from the Campin football stadium in Bogotá is a street lined with several blocks of craft stores. Here you can buy furniture to paint, beads to make jewelry, doll parts, yarn, and these ceramic religious pieces. Many of them offer classes...
4 E 36th St, New York, NY 10016, USA
As soon as I stepped foot in Arabesque, I knew I was no longer in Manhattan. Well in reality I was but it really feels like you've time traveled to Morocco. The menu is inspired by North African, Middle Eastern and Mediterranean cuisines and the...
10 S Post St, Spokane, WA 99201, USA
The Davenport Hotel, built in 1913, is the perfect spot to visit during a cold north western winter before their tall fireplace with a glass of brandy or blueberry tea. Spreading from the comfortable leather chairs and couches that surround the...
5751 S Woodlawn Ave, Chicago, IL 60637, USA
For 50 years, it has been growing in the basement of the seminary located at 5757 South University Avenue. Back in 1961, 17 book lovers each pitched in $10 a piece and founded The Seminary Co-Op Bookstore. When you arrive, you won't think you're...
Av. 1 6 y 8, San José, Costa Rica
Your nose will lead you to the little storefront of Volio Coffee-- a treasure chest for coffee lovers in Central San Jose. The beans offered here are the real deal and the best I have tasted in Costa Rica. I loaded up on bags filled with warm,...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands