Collected by Karla Kozak
Karla Kozak′s Wishlist
Galerias, Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
Not far from the Campin football stadium in Bogotá is a street lined with several blocks of craft stores. Here you can buy furniture to paint, beads to make jewelry, doll parts, yarn, and these ceramic religious pieces. Many of them offer classes...
4 E 36th St, New York, NY 10016, USA
As soon as I stepped foot in Arabesque, I knew I was no longer in Manhattan. Well in reality I was but it really feels like you've time traveled to Morocco. The menu is inspired by North African, Middle Eastern and Mediterranean cuisines and the...
10 S Post St, Spokane, WA 99201, USA
The Davenport Hotel, built in 1913, is the perfect spot to visit during a cold north western winter before their tall fireplace with a glass of brandy or blueberry tea. Spreading from the comfortable leather chairs and couches that surround the...
5751 S Woodlawn Ave, Chicago, IL 60637, USA
For 50 years, it has been growing in the basement of the seminary located at 5757 South University Avenue. Back in 1961, 17 book lovers each pitched in $10 a piece and founded The Seminary Co-Op Bookstore. When you arrive, you won't think you're...
Av. 1 6 y 8, San José, Costa Rica
Your nose will lead you to the little storefront of Volio Coffee-- a treasure chest for coffee lovers in Central San Jose. The beans offered here are the real deal and the best I have tasted in Costa Rica. I loaded up on bags filled with warm,...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village