Collected by Karen Campbell
Karen Campbell′s Wishlist
657 C St SE, Washington, DC 20003, USA
Capitol Hill Books looks more like a hoarder's basement than a bookstore. It's not the best place to pick up the latest bestseller, but it is exceptional for its collection of rare books, as well as its snarky, not-so-subtle opinions about various...
225 7th St SE, Washington, DC 20003, USA
The Eastern Market, now a National Historic Landmark, opened in 1873 to serve the Capitol Hill neighborhood (an 1805 version, located down by the Navy Yard, was a casualty of the War of 1812). The brick market hall, packed with butchers, bakers,...
1309 5th St NE, Washington, DC 20002, USA
Union Market is the perfect D.C. destination if you're searching for a weekend brunch spot, craving a snack on your way to visit the Capitol, or, you know, hungry. Oyster bar, bakery, taqueria, soda shop, sandwich shop, Korean taco grill—all...
17801 International Blvd, SeaTac, WA 98158, USA
Anytime I have a layover at Seatac, I secretly wish my flight is delayed by fifteen minutes. That way, I have just enough time to walk over to Beecher's and pick up some of the "World's Best Mac & Cheese" and pretend I've never had their cheese...
7277 Perimeter Rd S, Seattle, WA 98108, USA
The Museum of Flight is one of Seattle's unsung treasures. This expansive campus features over 150 air and spacecraft including a Concorde, Air Force One and beginning in 2013, the Space Shuttle Trainer--parts of which are on display as of July...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Italy Is Getting Its First Starbucks and Italians Are Conflicted
- 4 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 5 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free