Collected by Karen Borwick
Karen Borwick′s Wishlist
R. Jardim Botânico, 636 - Jardim Botânico, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22460-000, Brazil
Acai became popular in the US several years ago, but Brazilians have been enjoying this antioxidant-rich superfruit for years. A berry-like fruit of of the Acai palm that is native to Central and South America, it is mixed with Guarana and blended...
Porto Seguro - State of Bahia, 45810-000, Brazil
Sometimes you discover a place so wonderfully unique that upon departure you are not entirely sure that it actually existed...or if it was all just a lovely dream. Pousada Lagoa in Caraiva, Bahia, Brazil, is one of those places, and I can assure...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village