Collected by Stephanie Snipes
No. 1號, Dayong Road, Yancheng District, Kaohsiung City, Taiwan 803
Kaohsiung, Taiwan's second largest city, has been slowing shedding its reputation as a down-at-its-heel port thanks to urban renewal projects like The Pier 2 Art Center. These former warehouses have been converted into public art spaces. It's...
Lotus Pond, Zuoying District, Kaohsiung City, Taiwan 813
Enter the dragon's mouth and exit the tiger for good luck and prosperity at Lotus Lake in Kaohsiung. These colorful Chinese temples were built in 1960 as an extension to Ciji Temple on the opposite side of the street. Lotus Lake is probably the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter