Collected by Kim Fortson, AFAR Contributor
4525 Oak St, Kansas City, MO 64111, USA
I have traveled throughout the States and Europe, and my favorite building is smack dab in the middle of the U.S. I love the contrast of the old art museum modeled after (I believe) the Cleveland Art Museum, and the new addition by Steven Holl. It...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village