Collected by Heidi Reyntjens
１丁目-2-1 Hirosaka, Kanazawa, Ishikawa Prefecture 920-8509, Japan
Kanazawa isn’t on the beaten path for most travelers to Japan, but perhaps it should be. It offers most of what makes visiting the country so interesting (food, culture, attractions), but without the hustle and bustle of Tokyo. This is...
1 Kenrokumachi, Kanazawa, Ishikawa Prefecture 920-0936, Japan
Kenroku-en has ranked among the top three gardens to visit in Japan, quite an achievement in a country that is justifiably proud of its gardens. I took the early morning train to Kanazawa from Kyoto, to spend an entire day in Kenroku-en and see...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village