Collected by Alejandra Trujillo
Kalkan Yalıboyu Mh. 3. Sk. No: 1, Kalkan Mahallesi, 07960 Kaş/Antalya, Turkey
I cannot imagine right now anything more satisfying than sitting on the rooftop of "Belgin's Kitchen" in Kalkan and watching the sun go down while sipping your ice cold beer and waiting for your manti to be served after a long hot day spent at the...
Kınık Mahallesi, Fethiye Karayolu, 07970 Kalkan/Kaş/Antalya, Turkey
By far one of the most fascinating remains of early Anatolian History is that of the Lycian culture. Lycian tombs vary from the rock-cut to pillar to the sarcophagus. This particular tomb is a hybrid of the pillar and rock-cut tomb. The sheer size...
Mandraki, Kastellorizo 851 11, Greece
Kastelorizo is a small island that can be accessed by ferry from Rhodes or Kaş, Turkey. Once we arrived in the city center, we jumped in a water taxi and about 15 minutes later we swam through a small opening in the rocky hill. The water was...
Andifli Mahallesi, Yeni Cami Cd. No:10, 07580 Kaş/Antalya, Turkey
Kaş is the perfect nook in the Antalya region that isn't infested with tourists, albeit foreign ones anyway. One can wander among Hellenistic temples, Lycian tombs, or shop for white linens and glass sculptures. The White House hostel is welcoming...
Kaş, Andifli Mahallesi, 07580 Kaş/Antalya, Turkey
When I look back at my blog articles about Kas, Turkey, they have some version of the same headline always using the word Paradise. I came to Kas after a week in the megapolis of Istanbul and the rock-tasia that is Cappadocia and overnight buses...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village