Collected by Marc Perrotta
13-21 Sennichichō, Kagoshima-shi, Kagoshima-ken 892-0843, Japan
Ajimori is famous for the Kagoshima-style black pork and shabu-shabu dinner, a style of meal where the pork is cooked at the table with vegetables. Ajimori is also known for its excellent service and hospitality. There is a private room with...
Japan, 〒892-0814 Kagoshima-ken, Kagoshima-shi, 本港新町Honkōshinmachi, ５−４
Among the wide selection of restaurants at the Dolphin Port complex, Mekkemon Sushi is one of the most popular, both for the food and the lively, fun atmosphere. Mekkemon includes both a conveyor belt-type sushi selection, as well as a typical...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked