Collected by Victoria Sterling
Place du Tertre, 75018 Paris, France
Romance is everywhere in the City of Lights. During my two week stay in Paris I lost count of how many lovers I saw, who caught up in the city's magic, shared a passionate kiss. This Montmartre couple seemed different. Their embrace was so...
Saint-Germain-des-Prés, 75006 Paris, France
walking along the Seine, stopping at the stalls of the bouquinistes, locking a "love-lock" on the pont du carrousel. Paris for lovers. Paris for loners - well - it really is the same minus the lock- LOL... our lone trumpeter was playing along the...
16 Avenue Rapp, 75007 Paris, France
we had just finished a fabulous meal at the Clos des Gourmets at 16 Avenue Rapp in Paris. The service had been top notch. Each and every course had been perfectly executed- a rarity even at the most high end of restaurants. We were headed down the...
8 Boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris, France
This exquisite jewel box of a chapel is located on Ile de la Cite in the middle of the Seine. Seek it out. If you come to Notre Dame, you are steps away. It is tiny and well hidden, but worth the effort to find. There are actually two chapels: one...
Place Georges-Pompidou, 75004 Paris, France
The fountain at the Pompidou Center is a great place to rest your tired feet when exploring Paris. Nearby Marais offers falafel and middle eastern fare for reasonable prices. For a more traditional Parisian cafe meal head to the Place des Vosges...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico