Collected by annie
Adelgade 5-7, 1304 København, Denmark
In a city where a dollar doesn’t get you very far – it’s important to try to save money on the things you can so that you can spend it on other more important things – like food! Don’t be fooled by the word hostel...
There really is only one place to start any tour in Salzburg: Getreidegasse. The narrow road with its ornate facades and iron trade signs is a staple for visitors and locals alike. Once you have reached Number 9, you are in for a special treat at...
95660 Champagne-sur-Oise, France
Just south of the city of Reims, you will find the Champagne Route, which directs you through small villages and of course down roads with acres and acres of vineyards. These vines grow the grapes that make the world-famous Champagne.
30 Place Guillaume II, 1648 Luxembourg
I took a walking tour through the Luxembourg tourism office. Our tour guide, Milda, was a lively young woman from Lithuania. She did reflect Luxembourg City, though, as there are more than 150 nationalities represented in this tiny country....
Upper Ground, South Bank, London SE1 9PX, UK
This is actually three theaters—the Lyttleton, the Cottesloe, and the Olivier—in one incredible 1960s complex on the Southbank. It's the absolute epicenter of London's vibrant theater culture, putting on both the classics and the most...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico