Collected by Julie P Gardinier
Julie P Gardinier′s Wishlist
Carrer de la Pau, 39, 07300 Inca, Islas Baleares, Spain
Chef Tomeu Torrens’s restaurant, formerly one of the island’s oldest wine cellars, is a perfect setting for enjoying pa amb oli (bread and olive oil) and the signature lechona asada, crispy-skinned suckling pig. Carrer de la Pau, 39,...
Mt Kilimanjaro, Tanzania
Known as “Everyman’s Everest,” the journey to the top of Mt. Kilimanjaro isn’t easy but can be done by almost anyone who prepares and commits to the challenge. This beautiful trip brings travelers through five eco-zones ranging from lush to arid...
31 Lamrock Ave, Bondi Beach NSW 2026, Australia
Gallery director Adrian Newstead sources bark paintings, sculptures, and ceremonial artifacts from Aboriginal artists throughout Australia and curates works for local and international shows. 31 Lamrock Ave., Bondi Beach, 61/(0) 2-9300-9233. This...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now