Collected by Julie Kite
Julie Kite′s Wishlist
Calle Miguel Dasso 131, San Isidro 15073, Peru
While much of San Isidro shuts down com sunset, it’s also one of the safest districts in Lima to be in at night. Delicass, however, is a popular evening spot with locals but under most travelers’ radar. It’s the ideal place for a coffee and an...
Sergelgatan 29, 111 57 Stockholm, Sweden
Hötorgshallen is set next to an outdoor market through a nondescript set of doors and is down a set of narrow, dull gray escalators that make you think you're going into the Underground. You emerge, however, in a well-lit, well-stocked,...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter