Collected by Juliana de Abreu Baratto
Juliana de Abreu Baratto′s Wishlist
Rozengracht 114, 1016 LV Amsterdam, Netherlands
We stumbled into this Italian eatery by chance — we were freezing and the warm lights inside looked inviting. As we proceeded through our meal I started to notice the architectural elements. This stunning spot on the Rozengracht was designed by...
Brouwersgracht 60, 1013 GX Amsterdam, Netherlands
De Belhamel restaurant is located near the Central train station in a very quiet residential neighborhood. It would be hard to find a prettier location for a leisurely lunch or romantic dinner - the restaurant sits at the junction of the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter