Collected by Julia Keller
Julia Keller′s Wishlist
1652 Stockton St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
There were seven of us having a fly-in family dinner at the Park Tavern in North Beach on the edge of Washington Square Park. Greg, who lives within walking distance, said it was one of his favorite restaurants. I now see why. All the food was...
2300 Arboretum Dr E, Seattle, WA 98112, USA
While the Washington Park Arboretum is a great place for a hike, it is a difficult place for a drink. Unfortunately there are no bars in the Washington Park Arboretum, so sone of those living on the edge of the park have made their own watering...
4234 E Madison St, Seattle, WA 98112, USA
The bars I like are either great visual experiences, great memories, or have great people. Oh, and they should have good things to drink. Try a pint of Mac and Jack here. McGilvra's has a nice view of Lake Washington, and great memories of...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands