Collected by Shiraz Sheikh
08870 Sitges, Barcelona, Spain
Don't forget to stray from the secluded and upscale beach of Sitges to wander its cobblestone streets for small moments of joy like looking up at these vibrant flowers dangling overhead, ready to drop, in one-of-a-kind Spanish ceramic pots.
Baixada del Monestir, 9, 08034 Barcelona, Spain
This Gothic monastery houses collections from Barcelona's City History Museum, but if you've got only an hour or so, skip the exhibits in favor of a walk around. Founded by King James II of Aragon in 1326, the monastery (or monestir in...
Pedralbes, Barcelona, Spain
Visit Pavellons Güell, a somewhat lesser-known Gaudi masterpiece in Barcelona's posh Pedralbes neighborhood. Especially spectacular is the property's wrought-iron dragon gate, it's writing serpentine form strongly resembling a cross between a bat...
08034 Barcelona, Spain
Pack a picnic and wander among the roses, palm trees, and wild birds in Barcelona’s lesser-known parks and gardens. Just a short distance from the city center, these parks—some of them the former private residences of noble families—provide a...
Carrer del Torrent de les Flors, 55, 08024 Barcelona, Spain
I and a friend met for dinner at Abissínia located on Carrer del Torrent de les Flors, 55 (La Vila de Gràcia). Abissínia, was the first Ethiopian restaurant for 7 years in Barcelona, still in it's original location and prepare each dish daily. We...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village