Though I had read a lot about Nepenthe, as it is a "must-see" if you are in the Big Sur area, I still wasn't prepared for just how beautiful the views were. We were planning on setting up camp and then coming back the few miles to eat dinner at...
All we could say for about an hour was WOW! We drove through the curvy roads of Mt. Tamalpais gawking at the beauty. And then we came across Steep Ravine Campground. It is situated literally on the cliffs overlooking the beach and ocean and it is...
Driving through the curvy tree laden gorgeous backroads of Nacimiento Fergussen Road, we weren't prepared for the breathtaking views of the ocean as we neared the top of the mountain. It shocked us so much that we quickly pulled over and just sat...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter