Journey Through the Waters of the Arctic
It’s one of the only places on earth to spy wild polar bears (from a safe distance), watch herds of bellowing, galumphing walrus, and stand on deck as the hull of your ship cleaves through the pack ice below. Exploring the Arctic with Lindblad-National Geographic is an unforgettable adventure.
- 1Epic TripsArticleWhy You Should Explore Tokyo with AFAR Experiences
- 2Travel TipsArticleThe Serious Traveler’s Guide to the Gig Economy
- 3Expedition CruisesArticleWhy You Don’t Need to Overcome Every Travel Fear
- 4Style and DesignArticleHow an Alien Landscape Became Mexico City’s Modernist Mecca
- 5Tips + NewsArticleChoose Your Own Scottsdale Instagram AdventureSponsored by Experience Scottsdale