Joshua Tree National Park / Twentynine Palms, CA
Collected by Mandy
Admittedly, 117 degrees F may not sound like fun--but it's the desert. It cools off in the evening, and the mornings are almost cool. We stayed in Twentynine Palms, but could have camped in the park, frankly. We enjoyed the park in the evening for...
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270, USA
The Annenberg Estate in Rancho Mirage -- also known as Sunnylands -- has been hidden from the public's eye behind a pink wall for decades. I got a special look at the main home, and the unique mid-century modern architecture. The estate is going...
101 N Museum Dr, Palm Springs, CA 92262, USA
I got a preview of the new Palm Springs Art Museum in Palm Desert, California. In addition to the influential collection of art, the garden around the museum is beautifully designed and showcases the frailty of the desert.
Their branches wind all funky-like skyward and do not provide any shade from the stunning sun. The Joshua Tree and namesake of the National Park, line the hiking trails prevalent throughout the park. The Keys View trail is the shortest at just a...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village