Collected by amber
Their branches wind all funky-like skyward and do not provide any shade from the stunning sun. The Joshua Tree and namesake of the National Park, line the hiking trails prevalent throughout the park. The Keys View trail is the shortest at just a...
53688 Pioneertown Rd, Pioneertown, CA 92268, USA
Pappy & Harriet’s is the cantina centerpiece of Pioneertown, the once livable Old West movie set complete with frontier town facades like stables, saloons and jails. Transformed from biker burrito bar to more family-friendly dining in 1982, Pappy...
Twentynine Palms, CA 92277, USA
Take the guided tour of the fabulously maintained Keys Ranch...so many amazing old buildings (house, school, barns, etc.), vintage appliances, vehicles (including a 1922 Mack truck that still runs), a dam, an orchard, and a salvage yard that...
6554 Park Blvd, Joshua Tree, CA 92252, USA
Joshua Tree park is one spectacular place. Bring gallons of water, a sturdy pair of shoes and a reliable camera. The sights are breathtaking! Once you enter the park, your pass is good for 7 full days. Which gives you more than enough time to see...
We love going to the high desert in California, usually out to Joshua Tree National Park. We rented a house in Yucca Valley, not far from the Park entrance, through VRBO.com in late December so we could make home-cooked meals in the evenings. In...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico