Collected by Josh Daugherty
Via D.Vallada, 7, 12065 Monforte d'Alba CN, Italy
We had just parked the car in Monforte d'Alba, Piedmonte, and walked up to a church about to begin service. This man was standing just a stone's toss away. What caught my eye was a sense of loneliness but also a sense of pride in his attire. He...
Champ de Mars, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris, France
Nothing is a more powerful symbol of the City of Light than the Eiffel Tower. Designed by Gustave Eiffel for the 1889 Paris Exposition, it's one of the world's most-visited monuments, with nearly 7 million people ascending the 1,062-foot...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights