Collected by Josh Daugherty
Via D.Vallada, 7, 12065 Monforte d'Alba CN, Italy
We had just parked the car in Monforte d'Alba, Piedmonte, and walked up to a church about to begin service. This man was standing just a stone's toss away. What caught my eye was a sense of loneliness but also a sense of pride in his attire. He...
Champ de Mars, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris, France
Our last night in Paris we surprised our wives with a dinner on the Eiffel Tower. The scenic boat ride was part of the experience. I looked up saw this perfectly composed scene and was just able to capture the moment. One of our favorite of the...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign