Collected by Joseph Otero
Joseph Otero′s Wishlist
11 Rue Brémond, 13260 Cassis, France
Whilst in Cassis, France, we were lucky enough to eat spectacular food every day--for every meal. It was a culinary journey like no other. Every night was a new meal, at a new restaurant. That is, except for the repeat dinners at La Cigale et la...
Carrer del Vidre, 8, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Barcelona is home to countless tapas joints. They sit on street corners and back alleys all over the city. Many are commercialized and target tourists, while others are homegrown, centuries-old locations. There are plenty to choose from. After...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter