Collected by Christy Anderson
Dead Sea Road, 11180, Jordan
At the lowest point on Earth, you find the body of water in which you cannot sink. The Dead Sea is a geographic oddity. This inland sea, with no outlet for its water, has a salt content of 20 percent due to evaporation. This means you're naturally...
Al Karak Hwy، الكرك، Jordan
The number-one highlight of the King's Highway is Karak Castle, with its immense fortifications dominating the provincial town of Karak. Built in AD 1140, Karak was one of the last outposts held by the Crusaders after Jerusalem was recaptured by...
Unnamed Road, Jordan
If you don't have a huge amount of time, the quickest way to cover a decent stretch of territory in Wadi Rum is to take a jeep tour. Even with just one afternoon at your disposal, you can make it to the major highlights including Khazali Canyon,...
Complex No 34, King Abdullah Ist St 34, Amman, Jordan
Jordan's capital is where Jordan's traditional soul and modern city life merge. Head downtown for souk (market) bustle and coffee shops packed full of old men drinking ahwa (Arabic coffee) and smoking shisha. Then skip up the narrow staircases...
- 1Restaurants + CafésThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 3MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 4Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World
- 5Travel Rewards + Air MilesThe Travel Credit Card We’re Absolutely Obsessed With