Collected by Mariano del Carril
Rainbow St., Amman, Jordan
A trendy yet relaxed rooftop restaurant and bar in Amman, Cantaloupe offers both indoor and outdoor seating, delicious food, unique cocktails, local and international wines and aerial views overlooking the citadel, nearby mosques and downtown...
Basman, Amman, Jordan
I was consulting in Amman for about 3 weeks. I had not been to Jordan for more than 7 years, and it was changed, yet the same. 80% of the population lives in Amman. I visited with a small group to learn about the spices and other items, such as...
During my two month stay in Jordan, in a frustrating effort to learn Arabic, our group took a day off of studying and headed into Amman for the Jordanian Independence Day celebration. We walked all around the city, visiting the Roman ruins,...
Taha Al-Hashemi St., Amman, Jordan
Amman is a cute little city that will show you what is being on an Arabic country even will make you feel like if you were on a War zone This one of the biggest roman theaters that I have ever visited, I recommend to do the hike from here to the...
Wild Jordan, Othman Bin Affan St 36, Amman, Jordan
Wild Jordan Cafe (Othman bin Afan Street) is a casual restaurant known for its sustainable menu, excellent service and beautiful views of the city. The restaurant is a partnership with the Royal society for the Conservation of Nature RSCN, with a...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019