Collected by Gisele Fowle
Disi, Aqaba, Wadi Rum, Jordan
If you like the desert, Wadi Rum is a fantastic place to relax for a few days. They have amazingly comfortable tents onsite (4$ a night), a great little rock climbing community, and a little general store that cooks group style breakfast and...
The Sea of Galilee pours into the Jordan River -- filled with rich spiritual history and where you can find Kibbutz Degania and Kibbutz Kinneret nearby (two of Israel's oldest and most well known communal settlements). We arrived there very...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now