Collected by Miki Kamijyo
My friend Amer, a local scuba instructor, lead me into this shop to look for something or other. I forgot what we were looking for as I was entirely distracted by jingling sounds, flashes of color and light- treasures all around me. Amer said...
Jordan Amman – Saqf Alsail St، Amman, Jordan
1400 feet below sea level on the beach at the Dead sea The lowest point you can get to on planet Earth. Once I get over the feeling of asphalt trickling down my back (this takes some time) I hope to better appreciate the various health benefits of...
Al-Hashemi St., Amman, Jordan
Amman is a cute little city that will show you what is being on an Arabic country even will make you feel like if you were on a War zone This one of the biggest roman theaters that I have ever visited, I recommend to do the hike from here to the...
Jabal al Qala`، Yemen
Citadel Hill, or Jabal el Qala in Arabic, lords over the sizzling, noisy city of Amman, Jordan. Standing on that hill feels like being on top of the world. All of Amman spreads out below the mount. The hill is an expansive plain, gently sloped,...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 4 Travel News Which State You Live in Says a Lot About Where You Like to Travel
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos