Collected by Jerica Etheridge
Jerash Governorate, Jordan
I'll be honest, the primary reason I went to Jordan was to see Petra. But rather than fly in and out, I decided to spend a week exploring the country. One day I went to the ancient city of Jerash. It was beautiful - well preserved with the avenues...
Disi, Aqaba, Wadi Rum, Jordan
Everyone I met in Jordan was engaging, interesting and polite, including the children. If you find yourself in an old bedouin town, make sure to engage with the kids, who often speak english better than adults. Here they're playing with an...
Eilat, 88000, Israel
We took a four hour walk in the Arava desert at twilight, eventually reaching a small pool in the middle of the date plantation near the border with Jordan. As we walked we watched the moon rise and felt like we were walking on a twin moon-like...
- 1Travel NewsTSA Implements New Carry-On Rules for Powders
- 2Travel TipsHow to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 3Festivals + EventsSweden’s Magical Midsommar Festival Is Straight out of a Fairy Tale
- 4Museums + GalleriesAustria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 5Travel NewsHow to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer