Collected by Jon Dunn
Jon Dunn′s Wishlist
Mostar 88000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
While there are an abundance of restaurants along the Neretva river in Mostar, one superb choice is Urban Grill. Here you can try the traditional ćevapi (a dish of minced meat, similar to sausages) in somun (or flatbread), which is considered a...
Obala kralja Zvonimira 13, 21220, Trogir, Croatia
My mom kept urging me to go to Croatia because she had seen images of the beautiful Dalmatian coast. I resisted because Croatia was not on my travel agenda at the time. I finally caved in and I’m so glad I did because it’s a gem of a country! Most...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December