Collected by John Mularski
John Mularski′s Wishlist
1100 Westheimer Rd, Houston, TX 77006, USA
The crafting of beers is taken quite seriously at the Hay Merchant, and for the beer enthusiast, this is a very good thing. Great attention to detail is paid to ensure the beers are served at the proper temperature, with correct pressure and gas...
2520 Montrose Blvd, Houston, TX 77006, USA
My good friend, who is originally from Houston, told me of the high-energy restaurant Niko Niko's. Being Greek, she has found some of her favorite dishes here that taste just like the way her mother made them. This place is authentic! Try their...
4501 Woodway Dr, Houston, TX 77024, USA
One of the locals' favorite sanctuaries in the city, this 155-acre non-profit urban oasis plays a vital role in protecting native plants and animals in the heart of the city. Check out the special evening events where you can sign up to spot owls,...
2400 Times Blvd, Houston, TX 77005, USA
Eat at Torchy's Tacos and you might get an addiction. They're ridiculously good and priced between $2.25 and $4.75 a piece. Try the Fried Avocado and The Democrat for a good time. They're open from 7 a.m. on weekdays and from 8 a.m. on the...
1018 Westheimer Rd, Houston, TX 77006, USA
If Blacksmith didn't have me at hello, they had me when I learned that they make their own almond milk, as well as all of their own syrups, in house. These days it's progressive for coffee shops to even have almond milk—but to make it from...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village