Collected by John Bryan
John Bryan′s Wishlist
77-1 Misakichōnakahara, Isumi-shi, Chiba-ken 299-4502, Japan
So you’ve decided to jump on the Wakashio express train from Tokyo Station and explore the wilds of the Pacific coast of Chiba’s Boso Peninsula for a couple of days. You’ve headed down to the beach and perhaps enjoyed a surf, and eaten a ton of...
Japan, 〒299-4623 Chiba-ken, Isumi-shi, Misakichōnakadaki, 鮨処切通
It practically goes without saying that as the birthplace of sushi, Japan is home to the world’s best. Likewise, just about everyone around the world who enjoys consuming the flesh of raw fish knows that with this level of quality, prices are...
1 Chome Sotokanda, Chiyoda, Tokyo, Japan
Expect to be overwhelmed. In Tokyo's neon-bright Electronic Town, what began as a post World War II black market for radio parts has become a mecca for geeks. Fondly known as Akiba, the area features hundreds of thousands of retail space dedicated...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys