Collected by Joel Speyer
28 Rue du Sommerard, 75005 Paris, France
This very old building (among the oldest in Paris) was a great structure in its day. They have a collection of artifacts dating back as far as 12th century. The one photographed here is not that old but it was my favorite.
111 Chambers St # A, New York, NY 10007, USA
I didn't have change for the meter, but then I looked up and saw the bank. Problem solved! But then I realized it was closing in 30 seconds. I had a decision to make... Do I take a shortcut to the teller and get the change...or do I waste money in...
Prague 1, Czechia
I can't imagine there being a more beautiful city architecturally than Prague. I bought a "tower pass" to climb all the towers of Prague. It may have cost as much as 200 CZK but was well worth it for the exercise and for views like this. The...
Kronborg 2 C, 3000 Helsingør, Denmark
This statue is in the dungeon below Kronborg Castle in northern Denmark, better known as Hamlet's Castle. The dungeons are actually pitch-black and at moat level. I also recommend going up on the roof of the castle where you can see the city of...
210 10th Ave, New York, NY 10011, USA
I love living in New York for many reasons. The High Line Park is one of them. As some random 'free things in NYC list' put it, 'How did they manage to squeeze so much awesomeness in such a small space?' In New York city no less! The elevated park...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico