Collected by Joe Marotta
Route du Signal 2, 1018 Lausanne, Switzerland
My family and I recently viewed a wonderful exhibit at the Fondation de l"Hermitage in Lausanne, Switzerland. Over 100 paintings were on display taken from their own rarely shown collection. Such masterpieces of Degas, Sisley, Vuillard Magritte...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village