Collected by Art Martinez
Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India
Known as The Blue City for its many homes painted to denote them as Brahmin residences, Jodhpur is a chaotic hodgepodge of blue blocks at the foot of mighty Mehrangarh Fort. Interspersed with the sacred color associated with Lord Shiva, the city...
5, Veer Durga Das Nagar, Paota C Road,, Durga Das Nagar, Laxmi Nagar, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342004, India
Our driver recommended that we go to Kiran Vilas where he works part-time as they were having a large party with the family and guests for New Years. At first we were a little skeptical: "This is the guy who asked if you are taking 'the pill', I...
Ranakpur, Rajasthan 306702, India
The 1444 exquisite, carved marble pillars of Ranakpur's Jain temple are an exceptional example of faith and artistry. Ranakpur is a village in the Pali district of Rajasthan and is located between Jodhpur and Udaipur. No two pillars are the same...
Madhuban, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India
Charming stages throughout Jodhpur and Jaisalmer (Rajasthan, India) are dancers known as Kalbelia gypsies. Their captivating dance mimics the movements of the black cobra, the animal whom many in this group charm as a profession. I had the great...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 4 Travel News Which State You Live in Says a Lot About Where You Like to Travel
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos