Collected by Hera Carlos
90 De Korte St, Johannesburg, 2017, South Africa
If you're lucky enough to live in a place as magical as South Africa, you get some amazing sunrises & sunsets most mornings & evenings. What's great about living in Johannesburg is that you get to experience the magic while overlooking an amazing...
7, Parktown Quarter, 3rd Ave, Parktown North, Johannesburg, 2194, South Africa
With names like The Naked Mexican, Franky Four Fingers, Van Hunks and Jack Black, you may be mistaken in thinking that you're asking for trouble, instead of asking for a cold one, but worry not as those are just names of the delicious craft beers...
5, Illovo Junction, Oxford Rd & Corlett Drive, Illovo, Johannesburg, 2092, South Africa
A couple of my mates and I decided to visit The Griffin gastropub one night for a bit of a chilled evening after having had a few days of raucous fun. This was the perfect place to do it, with it's laid back vibe and great selection of craft beers...
1, 116 Greenway, Greenside, Johannesburg, 2193, South Africa
There are several shops in the trendy Parkhurst neighborhood that caught my eye. We were there with Jo'burg trend spotter Craig Jacobs who showed us the way. Essential Life was the first place we stopped. Here is a description from their website:...
1 Melrose Square, Melrose, Johannesburg, 2196, South Africa
It’s a sad fact that many swaths of Johannesburg aren’t exactly walkable, but that’s not the case at Melrose Arch, a trendy complex filled with some of the city’s hottest restaurants, galleries, and shops. Guests are in the...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States